For the overseas-market we produce different types.
The drill bits can be produced in all cutting-Ø from 3/32″ = 2,38 mm to 1/2″ = 12,7 mm as well as in different cutting lengths.
Different coatings are available such as: RT-1 (like TEFLON® only better), Silver-Tin, Tungsten-Carbide, Tin.
Term of delivery: Most common sizes and types are in stock (otherwise 4 weeks).
Advantages of ERB Drill Bits
- Made with heavy-duty tool steel, especially produced for Rehfuss Company and developed in cooperation with Thyssen Krupp Steel. This guarantees a long tool life, a high edge retention and reduces risk of breakage
- Optimized geometry at the passage from section to shank, as well to reduce risk of breakage
- Special developed method for inner processing increases stability and is unique worldwide
- All known coatings are available from us
- Certified producer according to DIN EN ISO 9001 with quality management department