The shown punches are made mainly for heavy-duty punches.
All punches with cutting-Ø 3,0 – 7,5 mm have a shank of Ø 8,0 or 10,0 mm.
The medium sizes from cutting-Ø 8,0 – 9,5 mm have a shank of Ø 12,0 mm.
Big sizes from cutting-Ø 10,0 – 12,0 mm are made with a shank of Ø 16,0 mm.
Advantages of ERB Drill Bits
- Made with heavy-duty tool steel, especially produced for Rehfuss Company and developed in cooperation with Thyssen Krupp Steel. This guarantees a long tool life, a high edge retention and reduces risk of breakage
- Optimized geometry at the passage from section to shank, as well to reduce risk of breakage
- Special developed method for inner processing increases stability and is unique worldwide
- All known coatings are available from us
- Certified producer according to DIN EN ISO 9001 with quality management department