The Standard- respectively Euro – Heavy Duty Hollow Paper Drill Bit is made of a high quality tool steel which guarantees a long tool life with a high edge retention.
Drill bits from 2,0 – 10,0 mm cutting-Ø are made with a Ø 11 mm shank.
The medium sizes from 9,0 – 15,0 mm cutting-Ø are produced with Ø 16 mm shank.
All paper drill bits which have a bigger cutting-Ø than 15 mm are clamped at the flange.
Different coatings are available such as: RT-1 (like TEFLON® only better), Silver-Tin, Tungsten-Carbide, Tin
Term of delivery: Most common sizes and types are in stock (otherwise 4 weeks)
Advantages of ERB Drill Bits
- Made with heavy-duty tool steel, especially produced for Rehfuss Company and developed in cooperation with Thyssen Krupp Steel. This guarantees a long tool life, a high edge retention and reduces risk of breakage
- Optimized geometry at the passage from section to shank, as well to reduce risk of breakage
- Special developed method for inner processing increases stability and is unique worldwide
- All known coatings are available from us
- Certified producer according to DIN EN ISO 9001 with quality management department