Cookies help us in providing our services. By using our services, you agree that we set cookies.
you will find more information about cookies and how to reject them.
- To prevent the drill bit from overheating, always avoid drilling too slow
- Keep drill bits clean – a dirty and rusty drill bit will not permit the free upward passage of the drill chips that can lead to breakage
- Clean drill bits after each usage and apply a light oil to the inside and outside to avoid rust
- Lubricate drill bits, this helps to avoid overheating and drill chips will pass through easier
- Set drill bits correctly, don`t cut too deep and it is essential to use a drill pad, which you should move and replace regularly
- Check for drill bit wobble, if spindles are badly worn or bent, they should be replaced immediately
- Keep drill bits sharp, a dull drill bit is the major cause of breakage, usually after about 8.000 – 10.000 holes, drill bit should be resharpened